Tuesday 7 February 2012

Transcription Services


Today I am delighted and proud to announce that my little business, KPS - Audio Typing and Transcription Services, has been appointed supplier to a leading financial and legal services corporation.  Forgive me, but I am having trouble wiping the smile off my face, which will probably add a few more laughter lines, but what the heck!

Of course, these opportunities don't just fall out of the sky, although being in the right place at the right time does help a little.  I have worked hard to market my services and target the sorts of companies which would benefit from my first rate transcription services - and all my efforts have paid off!

Now the really hard work will commence as I settle down to undertake the assignments which will regularly come my way in terms of digital voice files which I will transcribe in complete confidence for my shiny new client.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.